Don’t Watch This is a 2018 American series of five horror short films and is a collaboration between Netflix, Crypt TV, the producers of Haunted, the exec producers of Queer Eye.
- ‘Friendship Bracelet’: When two popular girls show up to her birthday party, outcast Julie goes to chilling extremes to make them her best friends.
- ‘CTRL+ALT+DEL’: A spiteful hacker lured into a virtual reality game on the dark web races to solve three challenges—with harrowing results.
- ‘Incommodum’: Ominous symbols, bodily horrors and other frights converge in a surreal nightmare that’s not for the squeamish.
- ‘Keep Out’: Teaming up for one last spooky viral video, friends Noah and Alex break into a long-abandoned house, only to discover they’re not alone.
- ‘Antoni Psycho’: As Queer Eye food and wine expert Antoni Porowski shares the secrets of his healthy morning rituals, hints of a darker side emerge.
“It does seem very strange that the name of this Netflix horror short film collection is Don’t Watch This. Surely, it’s meant to strike fear into the audience. Or build expectation with horror fans. Once you’ve watched the five horror short films, you realize it was possibly just a warning. In fact, I can’t really recommend that you do watch this.” Karina Adelgaard, Heaven of Horror
Don’t Watch This is streaming now
MOVIES & MANIA is truly independent and we rely solely on the very minor income generated by affiliate links and internet ads to stay online. Please support us by not blocking ads on our site. Thank you.
Quick links to contents: