‘Evil is not all fun and games’
A Place in Hell is a 2015 American horror thriller film written and directed by David Boorboor, making his feature debut. The movie stars Lewis Smith, Noree Victoria and Brian Anthony Wilson.
On a Halloween fright farm in the New Jersey countryside, Nicole Hart and a group of film students are shooting a horror movie for their final grade.
Meanwhile, Detective John McInnis struggles to find redemption while consumed by his five year obsession to catch a notorious serial killer.
When a winter storm blankets the countryside, and the killer seeks refuge, the students quickly realize they are not alone. While facing his inner demons, McInnis could be their only hope…
In the US, the film was released on DVD by Cinedigm on April 2, 2018.
“A Place in Hell, deserves a place in your horror library. There is a great balance between horror and humor with a 1980’s feel. It’s a campy slasher romp within a serious slasher movie, and director David Boorboor knows where to draw that fine line.” Mike Joy, Horror News
“There are moments in A Place in Hell that give viewers a glimpse into what could have been a spectacular horror film. Unfortunately, these moments are left behind in a film that takes too long to get going and doesn’t bring the horror that fans will be wanting.” Will Brownridge, The Film Reel
- Lewis Smith – Adrenochrome; The Man Who Fell to Earth (1987); The Final Terror
- Noree Victoria – The Vampire Diaries TV series Teen Wolf TV series; Quarantine 2: Terminal
- Brian Anthony Wilson – The Bucks County Massacre
- Craig Ahrens – The Evil Down the Street
- Christopher Mann – Fright Fest
- G. Paul Salvetti – The Haunted Mind of an Insomniac; Crossbreed
- Tony Devon
- Krystal Tini
- Tammy Jean
- Caroline Newton
- Atif Lanier
- Krista Robelle
- Michael Voight
- Stosh Zona
- Heather Drew
- Glassboro, New Jersey
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania